Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tea anyone?

How about a spot o'tea anyone? Thought I would share my new tea pot with everyone! I love, love, love it! My previous one bit the dust when I cracked the inner tea filter part. (It was made of glass on the old one!) So when I replaced it, I obviously decided to go for good o'stainless instead for the inner basket!

















 

Hopefully I wont' crack this one!

Just remember if you get a tea pot like this to be careful! Don't pour boiling hot water into it immediately. (Unless you want a cracked pot!) Be sure to use some warm tap water first to "warm" the glass so you don't shock it. Especially, most especially in the winter months!

What's steeping? Oolong from Taiwan!

PS Daughter says come back later tonight for her Curry Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment