Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Kittee's Kickin Meatballs!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday! Great news! I passed my glucose test with flying colors! Hurray! I can continue to enjoy my little naughty treats every once in awhile!

Today I decided to cook up some baked meatballs with a brown gravy. Mmm they were "slap yo mama"good!


















Kittee's Kickin Meatballs

1.5 lbs Organic Ground Beef / Turkey/Chicken
2 slices bread
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Powder
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon Paprika 
2 eggs
Salt to taste! 












Chip up bread and mix with the eggs and milk.
Add the dry spices and stir well.
Add the meat and mix really well. If your mixture is too wet, you may need to add additional bread or breadcrumbs.













Roll into small balls about half the size of a golfball and place on a greased cooking pan.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Then broil for 5-8 mins until the tops are golden brown.















In a sauce pot mix one packet ready made gravy mix (if you're in a hurry like I was today) or use the drippings from the meatballs, 3 beef bullion cubes,  dried onion powder and corn starch to make your own from scratch brown gravy.
Simmer for 20 mins then serve and enjoy!





















Tomorrow my husband is working from home so no fancy Bento but I did manage to create a little something fun for him to enjoy during his lunch break.





































And look who was outside my window while I was cleaning up after dinner...
















Until next time...happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment